If you have a TP-Link router and will love to change your login password and username you are reading the right post. It’s your TP-link login you will use to log into your TP-link admin to change username and password to your TP-link router.
You have two options to log in to your TP-link router. You can either use TP-link IP address 192.168.1.1 on your browser or http://192.168.0.1 IP address or the TP-link website and login to your TP-link account.
There are various ways to manipulate your Router Login. You can reset it, use forgot password, and change your TP-link password from the admin dashboard.
Reset Router Login
So many reasons can push you to reset your Router’s login to the default login. If you didn’t buy the router new. You may want to reset your router to clear all previous users settings.
Forget Router Password
This option can let you easily reset your router password by generating a new link to create a new password. However, it’s advisable to only use the forget password link you want to change your password.
This is similar to reset password above using the forget password feature when you want to login to your router. However, on TP-link router password change, you can do this when you log into your router admin end.
How to Change TP-Link Login
Now, here is how to change TP-link login and replace your old password with a new password and change TP-link username
- Open a browser and type the IP http://192.168.0.1 and click on the enter button on your PC. You can also do this on your smartphone.
- Type your TP-link password and username and click on the login
- Scroll down and click on system tools
- Type your old username and old password
- Go to the next column and type your new username if you want to change your TP-link username and type your new password and then re-type it again in the column.
- Click on save to save changes
After the above steps, your old password will be invalid and you will no longer be able to use it to login TP-link router you own. Henceforth, the new password and new username if changed should be used.